MARKETING MANAGER DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY (MIAMI FL)
Under the direction of the CMO, the Marketing Manager plays a vital role in developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the agency. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are located in North Miami, FL.
The Marketing Manager will be accountable for increasing company visibility to medical practices while managing and improving lead capture and nurturing strategies for digital marketing services.
Our CMO says “the marketing manager will need to be multi-talented: strategist, writer, editor, analyst, technologist, project manager, business development rep.”
To generate new business through inbound marketing to meet our growth targets, by:
• Delivering brand content strategy across the website, blog, email & social channels
• Implementing lead capture tactics to build subscriber lists
• Managing and optimizing lead nurturing strategies to create sales and joint venture opportunities
To provide marketing support such as:
• Managing internal resources and budgets
• Acting as an ambassador for our Mission, Vision & Values
• Advise on client marketing strategy from time to time
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years experience as an ad agency marketing manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience with Hubspot
• Proven experience with content marketing and lead nurturing strategies
• Copywriting skills – web copy, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, and/or other publications as required
Compensation: Industry standard based on your experience
The job is full-time and on site (40 hrs per week). We are located in Miami, FL 33181 so please consider your commute before applying.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!