PPC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY (MIAMI FL)
Under the direction of the CMO, the PPC Account Director plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring and developing our clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are located in Miami, FL.
The PPC Account Director will be accountable for creating, launching, testing and monitoring performance of new Facebook, Bing as well as PPC campaigns from other select media channels. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals, but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success.
• Meticulous, detail-oriented creation and monitoring of new campaigns and results on a day-to-day basis.
• Work with our Account Managers (internal client advocates) to troubleshoot issues and enhance client performance according to client’s strategic and tactical demands.
• Demonstrate finely-tuned search marketing skills including: bid management, keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking and reporting, and ad and landing page testing (Math and English!).
• Accurately manage campaigns to ensure high profitability for our clients – ROI is our mantra.
• Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations to improve the campaigns.
• Research, develop and implement best-in-class search marketing techniques as they appear.
• Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends / constantly review the marketplace for new online opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years experience in hands on experience managing PPC campaigns (recent experience in Bing & Facebook required; Adwords experience a positive; other PPC media such as YouTube or programmatic marketing also valuable).
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Top notch verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• And, with all that, humility and ability to work in and with our team
• SEO experience a plus
Compensation: Industry standard based on your experience
The job is full-time and on site (40 hrs per week). We are located in Miami, FL 33181 so please consider your commute before applying.
Send your resume to email@example.com with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!