Account Manager for Digital Marketing Agency (Miami FL)
Under the direction of the Account Supervisor, the Account Manager plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring and developing clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are located in Miami, FL.
At our agency, the Account Manager is more than just a point of contact for the client, s/he is an advisor and consultant to our clients, making a significant difference to their lives by helping to build their business dramatically (50% to 300% business growth is frequent).
• Communicate client needs across the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requests.
• Manage a timely and accurate on-boarding process for new clients: e.g. gather and document requirements, track campaign build progress, ensure compliance with client requests, oversee QA.
• Provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery is on point
• Communicate with vendors of our support services to ensure they are consistently delivering quality products and keep them updated on any client account changes.
• Seek ways to improve client success, including suggesting additional products available as add-on services.
• Train clients to handle various aspects of lead management
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing/account management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work for yourself and others
• Top notch communication skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to analyze data and identify trends
Bonus Skills – nice to have if you already have the requirements above:
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing Google AdWords campaigns or Microsoft AdCenter/Bing Ads campaigns or any other PPC system
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing Facebook Ad campaigns
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing social media campaigns on any of the following platforms: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
Compensation: Industry standard based on your experience
The job is full-time and on site (40 hrs per week). We are located in Miami, FL 33181 so please consider your commute before applying.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a sparkling yet mercifully short cover letter and we’ll do the rest.
Oh, and just to make sure that you read all of this post (which we’ve noticed many people don’t) and can follow instructions (kind of a requirement for this job), please insert the phrase “Fountain” into the subject line.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Best of luck!